EAP2 051

a place to put our work...

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Remember the Titans (by Shasha)

My favorite movie is Remember the Titans. During winter vacation, I could not move my leg because I hurted my pelvis. so I watched movies all the time. One of those is Remember the Titans. And my favorite actor is Denzel Washington. He is a very excellent actor. I am impressed with the story of the movie. In America so many people love football. The movie shows this. But black man and white man could not live together in 1971. In that situation, a black coach came to a school. He didn't discriminate. He said that he is only a coach. He judged ability of them. Eventually players could be friends with each other. The movie subtitles were very impressive,too. I love this movie so much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home