EAP2 051

a place to put our work...

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Matrix I ( Jun Hui, Min)

My favorite movie is Matrix I. I like this movie about its technique the movie showed. And I also liked about its themes such as making a choice, love, and faith. In that movie, there are two worlds. One is the world in which Matrix(whchi is Machine) control human beings. In this world, people can enjoy the normal life. but the other is the world in which human beings suffer from reality. People in this life are in danger because they have to fight against Matrix. In the movie, there are lots of fightings using special effects. One of the scene I liked was when Neo,main character,could avoid the bullit that Matrix shoot because Neo was faster than the bullit. The special effects made the movie more exciting and fun. After lots of fighting, Neo met a critical situation. Actually he got shoot by Matrix and fell down. It seemed he died. At that moment, Trinity, who was the main actress, kissed Neo. And He got returned to life again by "power of love", I guess. And Neo became very stronger because he had a faith in himself. Finally, he could destroy Matrix. I didn't like Scient Fiction movies before because they were too unrealistic. But Matrix changed my type of movie because of the reasons that I mentioned.

Junhui, Min

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home