EAP2 051

a place to put our work...

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Castaway

Masaki Kitagawa
EAP2

My best favorite movie is a “Castaway,” and the main actor is Tom Hanks. He worked in a FedEx and his work was so busy everyday. When he was flying for his business, his airplane crashed near an uninhabited island. Then, he tried to live alone on the island. At first, he thought that someone would help him soon, but nobody came. He spent a lot of time for searching food. His everyday life was boring, because he had nothing to do. After surviving, he notices that life is an empty dream. This movie tells me about human’s view of life. So, I have a good chance for thinking about what is important for the human life. And the movie is a good practice for making progress with my English. I strongly recommend it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home